Signature Color, Style, Wardrobe & Shopping
- 3 hr3 hours
- 1,497 US dollars$1,497
- Benedict Road
This amazing bundle is for anyone who needs more hands on help with their current closet and would like to build their perfect wardrobe! Did you know that you generally wear only 10% of what is in your closet? Find out how to avoid wasting the other 90% and make smart choices when shopping for clothes. Not only will give you all the tools you need to look amazing in your best colors and styles, you'll also have an experienced image consultant and stylist to cultivate your perfect wardrobe- with both pieces from your current wardrobe as well as a select few new items to give your looks the perfect finishing touch. Includes: - Color Analysis (Learn your best undertone, colors and season) - Make Up Analysis - (Learn what makeup colors enhance your skin, hair and eye colors) - Custom Color Fan (40 of your very best colors, labelled with your top 6 accent and neutral colors- as well as jewelry tones) - Face Shape Analysis (Learn your best hair styles, glasses, collars and more for your face shape) - Silhouette Analysis (How to dress for your body shape) - Style Personality (Learn which styles are uniquely YOU based on your personality- includes style mood board) - Wardrobe Review (Review of every item in your closet; I help you determine what stays and what goes) - Wardrobe Lookbook (From your wardrobe, I build a custom lookbook of outfits from items in your wardrobe, to make getting ready every day a breeze) - Capsule Wardrobe (I create capsules within your wardrobe to ensure you are maximizing every item to its fullest potential) - Personal Shopping (I shop for you- and with you if preferred- to find the missing key ingredients that will create your perfect wardrobe) - Shopping Guide (This will be the key to your future success in shopping on your own. Never make those costly mistakes again!) - And so much more! * The timing for the initial session is three hours. Subsequent wardrobe session and shopping session are each additional three hours (all included in price).
8 Benedict Rd, Cold Spring, NY, USA