top of page

Closet Edit

Had your colors ands style done but need closet help? You need this!

  • 2 hours
  • 150 US dollars
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

Did you know that you generally wear only 10% of what is in your closet? Find out how to avoid wasting the other 90%, and make smart choices when clothes shopping. I will show you how to shop your closet and help you put together outfits that suit your coloring, body silhouette, and personal life style. Closet edits are fun and educational, providing you with helpful tips on how to dress your best, while simplifying your wardrobe so you don't waste any more money on clothing you won't wear. Suggested pre-requisites: Color Analysis and Signia Style Analysis

Contact Details


Cold Spring, NY, USA

bottom of page